- All movies and Tv Shows in this Website were gathered from public forums.
- Trademarks & copyrights are property of respective owners. No infringement of rights is meant or implied.
- If you own the copyright to a movie and want it removed, please note the filename and send a message to us via our contact form and it will be removed, usually within 24 hours.
- Not responsible or liable for any loss or damage, including but not limited to loss of profits, goodwill or indirect or consequential loss arising out of any use of or inaccuracies in any information on this site.
- Content on this site is for entertainment purposes only!
Onelesbianfilms Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy
Onelesbianfilms.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, and specifically in accordance with 17 USC § 512(c)(3), onelesbianfilms will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the onelesbianfilms service and/or any onelesbianfilms website (the “Site”) if such claims are reported to Infotech’s Designated Copyright Agent identified below.
Complaint Notice Procedures for Copyright Owners
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notice, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Failure to include all of the above information may result in a delay of the processing or the DMCA notification.
Notice and Takedown Procedure
It is expected that all users of any part of the Company system will comply with applicable copyright laws. However, if the Company receives proper notification of claimed copyright infringement it will respond expeditiously by removing, or disabling access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity provided all such claims have been investigated and determined to be valid by Company in Company’s sole and absolute discretion. Company will comply with the appropriate provisions of the DMCA in the event a counter notification is received.
Please allow at least three business days to process any complaint or counter-notification. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly.
Under appropriate circumstances, Company may, in its discretion, terminate authorization of users of its system or network who are repeat infringers.
Accommodation of Standard Technical Measures
It is Company policy to accommodate and not interfere with standard technical measures it determines are reasonable under the circumstances, i.e., technical measures that are used by copyright owners to identify or protect copyrighted works.
Publication to Lumen
Please note that a copy of each legal notice we receive may be sent to the Lumen project (https://www.lumendatabase.org) for publication and annotation. Lumen will redact the submitter’s personal contact information (i.e. phone number, e-mail and address).
You can see an example of such a publication at (https://www.lumendatabase.org/notices/5838).
We may also send the original notice to the alleged infringer or, if we have reason to suspect the validity of your complaint, to the rights holder.
We may also publish similar information from your notice in future transparency reports that onelesbianfilms would publish.